Valley Creek Apartments provide luxury apartment living, with a 24 hour fitness center, tennis courts, swimming pool with sundeck, a sand volleyball court, and a private off-leash dog park where you and your pet can take a walk. What’s the good of all those exercise opportunities if you don’t have some extra calories that need to be worked off? Your Valley Creek Apartment has a large, spacious kitchen, just the place for making some delicious homemade fudge.
Peanut Butter Fudge
- ½ cup butter
- 2¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3½ cups confectioner’s sugar
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and milk.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Place confectioners’ sugar in a large mixing bowl. Pour the batter peanut into the bowl over the confectioner’s sugar.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour into an 8×8 inch dish.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.
Quick Raspberry-Chocolate Fudge
- 3 ½ cups (2 10-oz. packages) raspberry-chocolate chips (regular semi-sweet chocolate chips can be substituted)
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil.
- Place raspberry-chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl along with 1 can sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir.
- Microwave an additional 30 seconds, if necessary, to melt chips.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Cover and chill 2 hours until firm.
- Invert pan on cutting board and peel off foil.
- Cut into squares (or you can roll into balls and cover with chocolate jimmies).
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Looking for more delicious treat ideas to greet your guests with this New Year’s eve? Feel free to contact us!Back to all posts